Beauty - Food - Life

Friday 4 December 2015

Blogmas Day4: String of lights Nail Art

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup,


For today's Blogmas post, I thought I do a Christmas nail tutorial, I took inspiration from my tree and hope you like it.

For 'The String of lights, Nail Art' you will need:
- A white polish
- A black polish 
- 4 Coloured polishes, 
I have chosen blue, yellow, red and green.
- A dotter
- A nail art brush 

Firstly, Paint the nails you want the string of lights design on, with a white polish.


Once that white polish is completely dry, take a nail art brush and draw an wiggerly line with a loop across your nail, with the black polish.
This may take a bit of practice, make tiny marks on the nail or you could even draw this on with a starpie. 


Next, take your dotter tool and using your different coloured polishes, dot the colour and drag down slightly to create the lights on the black wiggerly line.



The last step is to seal in your design with a top coat and your all done.
I chose to do this design on my thumb and ring finger but it's entirely up to you.


Please let me know what you think and what you will be wearing on your nails this Christmas season.

Thankyou for reading.

Love Nicola X X 


No comments:

Post a Comment