Beauty - Food - Life

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blogmas 15: Sick Day

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup.


Today, I had a pretty bad day after fainting at work, not really sure what it means for my driving licence, hence I've  had a bit of an upsetting day.
So I thought for todays post I would do something really quick and tell you what makes me feel better after having a bad day or been poorly.

I know it's very British to think Tea can fix everything but it really can, I like my tea really strong, ( I even sometimes put two teabags in). I am a bit of a teabag snob so it has to be Clipper or twinings.


The next must, is some 'feel good' tele.
As I'm crafty and love Christmas, my favourite to show is 'Kirsty's Handmade Christmas'.
I just wish I had the time to make my Christmas 'Handmade' this year.


A LUSH bath, is something that instantly makes me feel better, any LUSH bath bomb will do.


And the last thing is ICECREAM, well I'm not a fan, so I tend to go for sorbet or frozen yogurt, but there is she something about it that makes everything better.


Before I forget, I would just like to say, the ultimate thing that makes me feel better when I'm feeling poorly, is my family, my mam, dad, sister and my friends are just the best! 

What makes you feel better when your down??

Thankyou for reading.

Love 

Nicola X X X 



No comments:

Post a Comment