Beauty - Food - Life

Thursday 10 December 2015

Blogmas Day 10: Holly Nail Art

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup, 


So for todays Blogmas post, I thought I would do another nail art tutorial. 
I have been really in to doing flowers/leaves on my nails,

So I thought I would do a Christmas version of this and do a holly nail art tutorial.

What you will need: 

A green polish
A red polish
A white polish
A gold polish
A glitter polish
A top coat
A nail art brush
A dotter tool 


I choose to paint all my nails gold, however you can choose any colour you think with go with the holly.


Next using a nail art brush and the green polish, I drew a line and then drew a 'v' at the top of the line to look like an arrow. The first V should be in the centre of the nail. 
I then drew lots more v's getting smaller as you move down the line moving from the centre to outer nail.
I did three of these.


 
Next using a dotter, I made three little dots at the centre of the nail for the berries. 


I then used a smaller dotter and just put a small dot of white polish, on one of the berries, for a highlight. 


I then sealed it all in with a top coat.

I chose to do this on my thumb and my ringfinger, however you can do this on all your nails if you wish.
I used a chunky glitter on my other nails.


Thankyou for reading.

Love 

Nicola X 

No comments:

Post a Comment