Beauty - Food - Life

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Blogmas Day 8: Add at a little glitter

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup, 


Todays post is all about how to add a little bit of glitter to your eye makeup this Christmas.

Adding glitter to your eye makeup is a really good way to turn your makeup up to full on 'festive glam'.

I like to use loose pigments to do this, so I thought I would share my top four.........



Firstly, this MAC Pigment Colour Powder in the shade Vinilla, I love to use this pigment in my tear duct area and it really opens up the eye.
I use this with fix plus to add a concentrated pop of colour in the tear duct area and on the very centre of my eye lid.
I bought this on the way back from an amazing hen night in Brighton, I remember feeling very sick and on seeing MAC and buying this, I felt automatically better.


This next pigment is actually a loose mineral eyeshadow, from Marsk and its called Fifty Shades.  
It's a beautiful silvery gray, I like to use this all over my lid after warming up my crease with rusty colours. 


This MAC Pigment Colour Powder in Copper Sparkle is my absolutely favourite ever, it's just beautiful, I love to put this over three quarters of my eye, from the inner to the outer eye and then blending it in to a darker colour.


This finally pigment is by Bellapierre Cosmetics and its called Penny. 
It's a beautiful true gold, it's not a yellow gold or a warm gold, it's a true gold and its amazing.
I like to put cellotape on the corner of my eye mapping wear my eyeliner would go and putting this pigment on the outer eye. It's my favourite way to glam up my eye for Christmas.

Please comment below, what your favourite loose pigments/ glitters are???

Thankyou for reading.

Nicola X X X 

No comments:

Post a Comment