Beauty - Food - Life

Sunday 13 December 2015

Blogmas Day13: Combat Winter Skin

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup, 


So for todays post, I thought I would share the products I like to use to try and combat winter skin.
In the cold winter weather, skin really does take a battering, skin tends to be dryer than normal and with all the parties your probably wearing more makeup than normal.

To combat this, there is two things that are a must!!!!


First is, to Exfoliate!!!!!!...........................

I like to exfoliate with the Clinque Sonic System, it gentle buffs off dead skin, I like to use this with the Liquid Facial Mild Soap. 
I have been using this for about 3 months and my skin has improved so much, I still get the odd break out but nothing like I used to and my dryness has never look better.


And next is obviously Moisturiser...........

My favourite is the Dramatically different moisturising cream from Clinque and let me tell you it's called that for a reason.

I have tried lots of different moisturisers and this one is by far the best.
I put this on every morning and sometimes I just put a little powder on and I'm good to go to work. 

It makes my foundation go on so nice! 
If your really dry I definitely would give this a try.

So nothing I have said is ground breaking and it's pretty obvious but I just thought I would share the products I am loving.

What are your dream team products to combat winter skin??? 

Thankyou for reading 

Love 

Nicola X X X 

No comments:

Post a Comment