Beauty - Food - Life

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Blogmas Day 9: A gift guide for a Beauty addict

Welcome to An appetite for makeup, 


For todays Blogmas post, I thought I would put together a gift guide for the beauty addicts in your life......

Firstly, I thought I would start with mentioning that buying Make up for a beauty addict can be a little hard, they know what they like and probably have a lot of it. So this first idea is storage for the makeup.  

Muji, is a good place to start as they all come apart so you can buy one section and they can add on to it. 
Another way, is to buy a nice holder for brushes or even better buy a nice glass and decorate it yourself. This is one my friend made me for my birthday.
I just love it
However if your not that creative you could always just add ribbons. 


My second idea is any MAC lipstick, it's sort of a given that if they are a beauty addict, they are also a MAC lipstick addict too. 
Have a look around their makeup collection so you don't buy one they already have.
Or you can just ask them, usually people really interested in beauty, just like to talk about beauty so if you just casually asked  them they would probably tell you a run down of every lipstick they own.


The next idea is a subscription too a beauty box, it's pretty exspensive however depending on your budget you could just maybe get a 6 month subscription or just a one off month.
It's a nice present that keeps on giving. 
Be it a Glossybox or a Birchbox, there is lots of them on the market.


If this idea is out of your price range, maybe you can put together your own beautybox and fill it with things you know they will like. 

What would get the beauty addict in your life???

Thankyou for reading.

Love Nicola X X 

No comments:

Post a Comment