Beauty - Food - Life

Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas Day 7: The Christmas Tag

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup,


I thought I would do a Christmas tag, I looked on the Internet for questions and made some up, so I can't take all the credit for the questions.

So here goes..........

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?

I would have to say the holiday, but I love watching unheard of Christmas films that are on sky Christmas and Christmas 24. 

2. What are your favourite colours?

Without a doubt Red!!!!! 


3. If you could only get one person a Christmas present, who would it be?

I would say my parents or my sister, or my niece and nephew!  I can't choose Haaa. 

4. Have you ever built a ginger bread house? 

No, but I have built many chocolate ones!!! Which is way better .


5. Favourite Christmas smells?

I love anything cinnamon but I think my favourite scent is Mulled Wine, the smell of that shimmering on the hob is just heaven.


6. Favourite Christmas treat?

One word. Cheese. That is all haaaaa

7. Favourite Christmas song?

I love them all,
Fairytale of New York is a good one.

8. Any Christmas traditions? 

New pyjamas. 

9. Favourite Christmas nail colours?

When I'm not going for any nail art, I like to go with burgundy and browns.


10. Do you believe in Santa? 

Of course!!! Lol 


Please tell me if you do this tag so I can read your answers.

Thankyou for reading.

Love 

Nicola X X X 

No comments:

Post a Comment