Beauty - Food - Life

Monday 12 May 2014

Beauty Box Swap With Sugar MakeUp Doll!!!

Welcome Back To An Appetite For MakeUp, 

So on Thursday night when I got in from work I saw a really exciting package addressed to me and I instantly knew what it was and began to rip off the paper I could not wait to see what was inside.

So a couple of weeks ago, the lovely Laura-Kate from Sugar MakeUp Doll Blog and I decided to do a Beauty Box Swap, A new craze between Bloggers in which two Bloggers swap a beauty box full of things for the recipient to try and be treated with, also its a brilliant way to get to know other Bloggers.

Go and Check out Laura-Kates Blog  Here

Laura-Kate and I decided on a budget of £25 and the theme of summer.

I absolutely loved everything I received and Iwas completely spoilt, everything was wrapped in the most adorable Alice In Wonderland wrapping paper, actually Laura talks about where she got the paper in her new Blog post so definitely check that out!!!.
Also all the items had little cute tags on with Alice In Wonderland inspired quotes like "wear me" and "put your brushes in me". Soo cute.

So here's what I got!!!!!!!


Everything was wrapped so lovely and I received a Alice In Wonderland Card and she is so sweet, It was lovely to buy presents for someone as obsessed with all things beauty, Just like me.


I really needed something to hold all my brushes and  this is the most prettiest little pot I have ever seen, I was using two glass tumblers before but this is going to look alot better on my vanity.
Also attached was a very cute tag with "Put Your MakeUp Brushes In Me".

So I love Nail Varnishes, I am Obsessed !!!!! but even more I love PINK so this was always going to be a winner with me !! So Thank you so Laura. I only own one Models Own Nail Varnish so was really excited to try this one, its neon pink so definitely one for the summer, I am actually already wearing it!! and probably will be all summer.



I haven't tried any of these BarryM Gelly Lips so I'm very excited, I havnt even tried any BarryM Lip Products, but I really like them, the colour is perfect and really moisturising!! another summer colour !! love it.
 

I was very confused at this phone charm, I had never seen them before, but what a fun concept, and probably the closet I will ever get to a Celine bag, A girl can dream.


I am a massive fan of Soap and Glory, So this was really exciting, I haven't tried any of the new orange scented products but I will definitely will, they smell divine!! I used this last night in the bath and it felt like a treat; it leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean!!!! massive Thumbs UP !!!!



I am a massive Scarf wearer and this scarf is PINK and has UNICORNS on !!!! UNICORNS.
Its from Lylia Rose as the little cute tag says!! I had never herd of the company, however since looking on the website, I may have to order a thing or two, or three ha ha.
Check out the website here

So here is all I received in all its glory, I was absolutely SPOILT, I loved everything and had so much fun shopping for Laura-Kate and wrapping it all up, I would recommend any Blogger to get involved its such a fun experience.

This is me wearing my Gelly Lips, its such a pretty colour!!!, and Of course my Unicorn Scarf!!! with a cheeky pout haaa,

So everyone check out Laura-Kate's blog Sugar makeup doll to see what I sent her.

Thankyou For Reading !!!!

Love You Already!!!!

Comment down below and show me some love.


 

2 comments:

  1. Yey! Glad you love everything! The scarf and gloss looks fab on you! The mini celine bag is meant to put in your headphone part on your phone but I just took the chain off mine and popped it on my keys as a keyring! Ha Also my handwriting looks awful haha! Will be putting my post on tmoz :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou again xxxx aww I didn't think to use it as a key ring x can't wait to read yours x

    ReplyDelete