Beauty - Food - Life

Monday 14 December 2015

Blogmas Day 14: Easy Curls

Welcome to An Appetite for makeup, 


So Christmas is full to the brim with parties, and sometimes you just don't have hours to properly curl your hair, so I thought I would share with you all how I achieve curls with no effort at all.

So I have to admit, I have curly hair but I wake up with it like a frizz bomb unless I tame it but I have tried this in my nieces poker straight hair with successful results.

I sleep with my hair in a twist, I use the word twist because it's just literally twisted and not plaited.

I do this on freshly washed, damp hair and sleep in it.


All you will need is a Gel Spray, a brush and two hair ties.

On towel dried hair, I brush my hair and  spray Gel spray on my hair not much or my hair goes greasy, I then divide my hair in to two pigtails and tie one section in a bobble whilst working on the other side.


Taking a section from the front of my hair, like the photo above. 


I pull the first section to the back and hold it pulled back, whilst with the other hand, doing the same to a section further down my hair line. 
Once this second section is pulled back, let the first section hair hang down, rejoining my loose hair, ready to go in to other sections of the twist.


Do this all the way down the hair, once you get to the ponytail, just twist the hair.


Twist the hair right to the end, once you have twisted as far as you can, the hair will want to naturally twist in on itself, making a bun, tie this in place with a bobble.


Repeat on the other of the head.


Once you have done both sides, the hair should look something like this.


I have no problem sleeping like this, and I just let my hair out in the morning, to reveal lovely curls that are tamed.


Sorry about the miserable face, I was stuck in traffic when I remembered to take the photo. Lol 

How do you achieve no heat curls??? 

Thankyou for reading 

Love 

Nicola X 

No comments:

Post a Comment