Beauty - Food - Life

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Blogmas Day 16: Mistletoe on Tyne

Welcome to back An appetite for makeup.


My dad is a really lover or folk music, exspecially music from the north of England.
His favourite, is Jez Lowe, he listened to him all my life, hence my interest in folk music.
He writes and performs his own songs and plays lots of different instruments, his songs are very northern based and very funny.

Jez Lowe was performing with his band the bad pennies at the Bishop Aukland Town Hall, I jumped up at the chance and invited all the family.



It was a lovely night and will be back to see him again.

I only took one photo, of a full family selfie  lol 


Please tell me what you have been up too?? 

I will back tomorrow with a busy post.

Thankyou for reading.

Love 

Nicola X X xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment