Beauty - Food - Life

Thursday 24 December 2015

Blogmas Day 23: Merry Christmas from me to me

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup.


So first of all sorry for missing yesterdays post, I was out for the day for my staff party and planned to post when i got in, but I may have had a little too much wine.

Sorry but it is Christmas lol 

For todays post, I thought I would show you all a little something I bought myself for Christmas.

On Black Friday, Gerrard Cosmetics had some amazing deals on, I bought two liquid lipsticks for $20, which works out at £14, free shipping.

First, I bought Cher, which is an amazing red brown and I love it, I have a lipstick by gerrard cosmetics called 1995, and it's just a little more red than that, can't wait to wear it.



Next, I bought Iced Mocha, which is a true brown, I'm not sure it suits me but I love it anyway.



And here are some swatches.......


I love the texture of these lipsticks, they are Matt and stay on for ever.

What is your present to your self this year?

Thankyou for reading.

Love 

Nicola X X X 

No comments:

Post a Comment