Beauty - Food - Life

Thursday 17 December 2015

Blogmas Day 17: Christmas table Pinspiration

Welcome back to An appetite for Makeup.


As always in my house, Its my job to set the table on Christmas Day, it's just something I love doing, picking a theme and getting crafty.

This year, after drooling on Pinterest at all of the beautiful table setting ideas, I decided on 'Tartan'.

So for todays post I thought I would share my favourite table setting ideas that I have been loving on Pinterest.

So here is my Christmas Table Pinspiration...............








So after deciding on 'tartan' I headed to the shops and bought some tartan napkins, along with gold accessories for the table and even tartan crackers, I love the idea of the burlap so I'm going to try this.


I'm just going to make it up on Christmas morning, but I will take a photo and upload it to my blog.

What is your table theme this year?? And what have you been loving on Pinterest????

Thankyou for reading.

Love 

Nicola X X X 







No comments:

Post a Comment