Beauty - Food - Life

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1: How to feel Christmassy!

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup, 

I thought I would try Blogmas again..........

I have felt Christmassy for about a month now and I have lost count of the grinch's in my life telling me it's too early.
However now that it's December, we can all feel Christmassy guilt free....
So I thought I would write a little post about what makes me feel Christmassy. 


One way in which I get in the Christmassy mood is too have a Christmas scented bath and as always, a lush bath bomb is my choice.

I am loving the 'sparkly pumpkin' which is a bubble bar, it was sold out around Halloween and I was gutted but the Sunderland lush store had one randomly in stock and it made my day. This bubble bar is heavily scented with cinnamon which is my go to Christmas scent

 
I also went to a Christmas fair last Saturday at Wynyard Hall, which was  a bit upmarket but still lovely, I bought some Christmas potpourri full of dried orange and cinnamon, which is making my room smell Devine.

I also bought some wax melts that I bought at a fair last year, I picked a lot of the cinnamon or ginger scents.

This melt is shaped like holly and smells like warm berries, with a sort of mulled wine smell to it.


This next thing is my go to Christmas drink, it's mulled wine! I love it but if I'm driving I can only have a small one so I have found the next best thing.

It's the mulled winter fruits drink, from Costa, it comes complete with a little floating cinnamon stick.  


So the only other thing that gets me in the Christmas mood is a good Christmas film.
My favourite is The holiday, however I like watching unknown ones off Skychristmas and Christmas24.

Please comment how you like to get in to the Christmas mood???

Thankyou for reading X

Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment