Beauty - Food - Life

Thursday 3 December 2015

Blogmas Day 3: Gift guide for a special 'her'

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup,


So I thought I would put together a gift guide, perfect for any women, may it be your Mother, Sister, Best Friend, Wife, Girlfriend, Aunty ect.

I would love to receive these gifts so I thought that was a good place to start.

Some of what I have suggested are a little pricey but they all have cheaper variations on the market so just use these ideas as a base and tweek to fit in to your budget.

Firstly I thought I would start with something a little bit personal......


This desk calendar is from Vista print, it was £5.99, so it's a really nice little present to buy someone in your life.

You can mark memorial occasions like birthdays and anniversaries and make every month personal with photos and captions.

Next is a little exspensive however it's a little bit of luxury and it is Christmas Haaa


It's the Urban decay The Naked Pallettes, it depends on the person on which colour Pallette you go for.
I have The Naked 3 and The Naked Smokey Pallette. 
Makeup Pallette are a really good option because they come so beautifully packaged and usually with a bit of an instruction manual about how to use everything included in the Pallette.

The Naked Smokey Pallette

The Naked 3

The next thing is Perfume, which sometimes can be tricky to get right because everyone has there own preferences but I thought I would share my favourite.


It's Valentina Pink, it's a very sweet but still floral smell and looks very pretty sitting proud on a dresser.

The last idea is Wax melts, every girl loves a candle and I feel Wax melts are something a little bit different.
I pick them up on the high street and at Christmas fairs, they are everywhere at the moment.
I like to mix wax melts to create my own scents, so the girl your buying for can make the gift their own.
You can even make the gift seem a little more special by adding a beautiful oil burner too.


And just before I go I would just like to say, if your ever stuck on what to buy any girl just go to Lush.
I havnt included a picture from Lush because everything from lush is a winner in my eyes.

Please comment down below, telling me what is on your Christmas wish list this year?

Also is there any other gift guides you would like me to do?

Thankyou for reading

Nicola X X. X

No comments:

Post a Comment