Beauty - Food - Life

Sunday 6 December 2015

Blogmas Day 6: 40 Hour Burn Candles

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup,


So for todays post I thought I would share with you, my all time favourite candles. 
If you read yesterday's post, you would have seen that I went to York Christmas Markets; and this was just one of my many purchases.

Along with my friends, every Christmas we visit a Christmas market, be it Manchester or York, we always see this candle stall and were very excited they were going to be at York.

The brand say Edwinn Berry but I've always seen them at Smoothie Candles, they are a 40 hour burn candle and they are my favourite candles ever...... Because they can burn so long, they have amazing scent lasting power. 


Their two-toned design is very attractive and they have an amazing scent choice.




I bought 3, 1 hot cinnamon and 2 orange spice, they smell so good and last much longer than a Yankee Candle in my opinion. 

Visit their site Here 

Have you ever tried them??......
What's your favourite candle of all time?........ 

Thankyou for reading.

Love 

Nicola X X X X 


No comments:

Post a Comment