Beauty - Food - Life

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Blogmas Day 22: DIY Beauty Box

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup.

This year, me and my closest girls decided to do a secret Santa, £20 limit, I got Libby, I was stumped what to get her.

She subscribes to GlossyBox, and I was looking on the Internet to see if  you could do a more personal box; then I thought why don't I just make her one......

So I got on to Photoshop and did just that.....


So I just used the Glossybox logo but changed it to libbybox, but don't worry if your not great on photoshop, you could do something very similar on other programmes or even just cut out the logo and buy alphabet stickers and do it that way.

Alternatively you could just buy a plain box and draw on it.


In beauty boxes, you get a card explaining how to use the products and brand information, so I thought I would replicate this too...


I listed every item in the box and stated the reason why it's in their, I thought it was a nice thought and my friend loved it.

So what I put inside.............................


I wanted to put things in that I knew she's liked and items to help her have a good relax.

I went for : 
A lush bath bomb
Raspberry Gin
Bambi Socks
Colouring Book
Colouring pencils
Yankee Wax Melt 
Sleek Lip Pallette.

But you could put anything at all in and completely tailor it for your special person.

I love this idea, and hope you do to.

What would you put in your tailor made beauty box?

Thankyou for reading.

Love 

Nicola X X X 


No comments:

Post a Comment