Beauty - Food - Life

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Blogmas Day 9!!!! Ciate Advent Calendar Bargain

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup, 

I am feeling loads better today, and my day got even better when I relised I hadn't opened about 5 days of my Ciate nail varnish advent calender.
So I thought I would share my favourite one with you all for today's post.

                          

So my nail varnish calender is last years, however it was £20 from TKMax as apposed to £50 for this years version, I personally spend way too much money on Makeup, nails varnishes, clothes and hair products but I love a bargain and for £20 I get 24 nails varnishes so I snapped it up.

I have loved all the nail varnishes I have opened so far, and have used a couple in previous Blogmas posts, however today's was by far my favourite, I like it so much probably because I have got a nail varnish already in my collection even close to it.
It's called Pillow Fight, which is really funny, because at uni my friend did an advertisement campaign for her coursework, and we all had a massive pillow fight in pjs in the middle of Huddersfield, it was so much fun and something I won't forget.
But back to the colour, for the pillow fight we wore very similar coloured Pj's to this nail varnish. 

I love this purple hued grey colour, and I think it's perfect for this time of year, it's kind of like a brighter version of some of the darker colours I like to wear on my nails around Christmas.

                      

Can't wait to open up tomorrow's nail varnish, please comment down below if you like this nail colour and please tell me what you got in your advent calendars today?

Please call back to my blog tomorrow as I have a review of a very infamous mascara to share with you all.

Love you already!

  Love Nicola x x x 


    

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your advent calendar Crossman, I want one of these next year! Today in my advent calendar I got choc and a shit joke! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete