Beauty - Food - Life

Thursday 4 December 2014

Blogmas day 4!!! The Winterlicious Tag

Welcome back to day 4 of blog as here on An appetite for makeup,

I have seen a lot of this tag on YouTube and on a couple of blogs so I thought I would do it.

I read a couple of the questions for this tag and complied the best ones from each blog, so it would be a little different, so I hope you enjoy it.

                    

1. Favourite nail polish for winter?

I love nail art, especially for this time of year, but I love a dark plum nail varnish for winter, my favourite is from nails inc and it's called Victoria.

     

2. Favourite Lip Product?

When I read this I was confused, does it mean for a colour? Or to treat them ?
So I will answer both, my favourite colour for winter is my GOSH cosmetics lipstick in the shade
Twlight. 

                      
                                 

And here is a selfie to show you the colour on the lips ha ha, and my all time favourite lip product for helping my lips out especially in the winter is Burt's Bees Lip Balm, it helps my lips out so much, I get really dry lips and this is heaven.

                       


3. Most worn piece of winter clothing?

In their winter if I'm not in fluffy socks and slippers, I'm in boots and I have just bought some lovely new ones for this winter from Deichmann, I love there range of choices and they were only 29.99.

                                 

4. Favourite accessory for winter?

This hands down has to be this tartan scarf from Primark, it was only £5 and it's the comfiest thing on earth. FACT

                      

5. Favourite winter scent?

I love cinnamon, so anything with that scent in is a winner but my favourite ever scent has to be Cranberry Ice from Yankee Candle, I love it!!!!!

                      

6. Favourite winter hot beverage?

I hate all these pumpkin spiced lattes and all these fancey winter spiced drinks, I am very British in the fact I like tea....... A LOT and winter is no exception.
I have my tea very strong with just a drop of milk, I have even been known to put two teabags in the cup. Ha


                    

7. Favourite decoration?

Well, my neice and nephew made a lovely foam Christmas train and I just love it, so my favourite decoration this year had to be this.

                  
                      

8. Favourite winter bath product?

I have mentioned I love cinnamon and this bath bomb from Lush just hits all the right button, it's glittery and it smells delicious.
It's the Holly Golightly bubble bar, I am going to have to stock pile these for the rest of the year.



So that's it, I hope you have enjoyed this tag and I would like to tag everyone especially all the Northeast Bloggers #NEBloggers.

See you tomorrow for blogmas day 5.

Love you all

Love Nicola x x 

Please comment if you do this tag, I would love to read all your favourites this winter.


    


    



      



    

3 comments:

  1. Ooo I quite like this! I'm trying Blogmas & I'm sure as we get further in ill struggle for ideas, so this is quite a good'un! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo look forward to reading your answers. xxx

    ReplyDelete