Beauty - Food - Life

Sunday 7 December 2014

Blogmas Day 7!!! Lazy Christmassy Sunday

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup,

So today I havnt been well and I have spent most of it in bed, but when I eventually got up I just had a very lazy Sunday, filled with Christmas films, Christmas crafts and a lot of soothing Christmas scents filling the air.

                      

So as I said I have had a very chilled day and I have watched, three Christmas films, 
Arthur Christmas, Home alone 1 and Home alone 2, I love watching Christmas films, wrapped up with a massive supply of tea and cake. 
A few candles filling the air just finishes it off too and I have just got some really exciting new things to tell you about.

Yesterday I went to a Christmas fayre at Durham Catherdral, it was such a lovely event and I am really glad I went, I finished off a few Christmas presents and I bought these beauties.

                                



I bought my friend an oil burner for her birthday last her but I had never personally tried one, so when I saw this little stall I was over the moon.
The company is called Scented Melts and their selection was amazing and they smelt gorgeous, if you spent £10 you got a free oil burner. So win win!
I picked a lot of Christmas themed wax melts to get me in the mood and I can honestly say I am in love !!!!! 
                                    




I have a really nice idea of where to keep all your wax melts when your waiting to use them but I think I will save it for another post.

This owl shaped one, is amazing!! It smells like cinnamon and is very warming, gonna have to track this women down and buy these little owls in bulk, they have a website so check them out you won't regret it. Here 

                                 

I Have been promising my too besties a Raggy wreaths for a month now and just havnt got round to it, so today when I wasn't feeling too well I thought I would get them done, I am a very crafty person (hence my job) so doing crafts makes me feel better and today I really needed it.

                    

One friends christmas tree theme is purple so I made her a purple Raggy wreath and offsetted it with gold, I used this purple velvet and I really liked how it turned out.

                       

My other friend was after a more traditional Raggy wreath, so I used green tartan, purple tartan, red and cream to create this, I loved how they both turned out and both my friends were over the moon.

                                          

So other than that, I didn't really do much but I didn't want to miss out on Blogmas and spoil my series.

I hope you enjoyed this chatty post, love you all 

Love Nicola x x 

Please comment down below how you have spent your Sunday?

Have you have a lazy on too?







   
   
   
   
  


No comments:

Post a Comment