Beauty - Food - Life

Friday 12 December 2014

Blogmas Day 12!!! December Glossybox

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup,

So for today's blogmas post I thought I would tell you all about my December glossy box, I am subscribed to both Glossybox and Birchbox, and to tell you the truth I have been really unhappy with them both for months, and we going to cancel them both but this month my Glossybox came and I was really happy! So I have decided to show you all.
Actually my Birchbox came and I was over the moon with that one too, so I will tell you about that in another post.

                      

First of all the box was lovely, a simple star design and a red ribbon, I thought it looked very classy, when I opened it I was pleased, I like to see a mix of beauty, skincare , nail care and hair care and I instantly saw all these sections. 

So what did I get.........

                        


                        



First, there was this Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish, I received it in this really nice red colour, I have lots of red polishes but this colour is a perfect Christmas red, very nice one to add to my already vast  collection of nail varnishes. The nail varnish dried really nicely and didn't chip at all.

                       


This product had me really confused at first, but then I realised it was a spot treatment, it's the Anatomicals Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets that chap. Day and night spot stick, first of all what a name lol, however it's really nice, very potent in tea tree oil, which I love, I really like that scent, I feel it's doing its job on my spots, I have only had this since Tuesday and I already see a difference on my complexion.
Will defiantly be using this and seeing it's progress.

                    




             
                    

I have a lot of these cheek and lip stains however I don't have a coral one so I will be using this a lot.
I love to use them on days when I can't be bothered using lots of different products and brushes, with these products you can just apply quickly with your fingers before work or school and it just adds a nice blush of colour.
 
                       




So I was really excited with this product, I really like TRESemme and I have been looking for some new hair treatment products as I have been feeling my hair was in need of a renewal for a while now, so when this TRESemme Renewal Hair And Scalp Treatment Shots came, I was excited to try them. 
I used one the other night and my hair felt really nice and smooth so I'm excited to use all Four samples of this product.

                     


I had no idea what this product was when I first saw it, however can I just tell you it was a right treat, I have tried under eye gel mask and I have loved them but this product was for the whole of your face, I love it and will have to repurchase some, perfect for any pamper night ! 
So this SkinPep, Collagen hydro - Gel Face Mask is a must try product for people with dry skin, it's like a shot of moisture, you have to wear it for30 minutes, I actually fell asleep in mine, it was so relaxing. 

Are you ready for a picture of me in this mask.............

                     

It felt really lovely, I hadn't felt well all day, so this little product definitely cheered me up so much.

I hope you enjoyed this post, please comment down below what subscription boxes you are signed up too? And what did you get in them this month?

Thank you for reading 

Love you all 

Love Nicola  x x 







No comments:

Post a Comment