Beauty - Food - Life

Thursday 11 December 2014

Blogmas day 11!!! Party lip, Heroine & Magenta Lip Liner.

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup,

The other day, I went Christmas shopping and bought everyone's Christmas presents, and I was so chuffed that i got it all sorted, I thought I should treat my self, so I obviously bought another MAC lipstick because you can't never have too many.

The lipstick I choose was Heroine, it is a beautiful bright purple, I thought it would be perfect to brighten up the festive period but still be in keeping with the purple lip trend.

                   
The lipstick goes on quite purple with a blue undertone, however I thought I would brighten it up and put Magenta lip liner underneath, also by MAC.
I lined my lips with the Magenta and completely coloured in my lips with it, this makes your lip colour last for ages!!!
I then put the Heroine lipstick over the top, I think it looks beautiful and make it pop even more and I will defiantly be adorning this lip combo a lot over the Christmas party season.

                     

                     

As this is a very new purchase, I havnt had to time to have a play around with different combinations, I would love to see how using a really dark lipstick would look on the corners of this look, will defiantly try it and will let you know how it looks.

Hopefully I am now back on schedule for my daily posts.

Please comment below, what do you think on this combination and what lip liner do you wear with Heroine? 
Have you treated yourself this Christmas ?

Thank you for reading
Love you all 
Love Nicoa xxxxx 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment