Beauty - Food - Life

Thursday 11 December 2014

Blogmas day 10 ( sorry I missed yesterday) Younique 3D Fiber LashMascara Review

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup,

So sorry I missed yesterday, I was so busy and it got past 12 and I relised I hadn't blogged, life is crazy and now the Christmas period is making it even busier, sorry and I will try to not let it happen again.

Back to the blogging .......

So I'm sure you have all seen this infamous mascara take the Internet by storm, it's the Younique 3D Fiber lash Mascara. I have seen some amazing reviews and some absolutely shocking ones but I thought I would try it out for myself.
I have had a few emails about this product, asking if I would review this mascara, all after I had orderd one for myself though, Sod's law! Ha
This review will be completely honest, I will let you make your own mind up!!
I personally love it! 

                     
  
First, can we just take note of the effort gone in to packaging my order, the representative has definitely gone the extra mile and printed my name by hand and wrapped it so lovely.
The lovely girl who I orderd mine off was a university friend of my best friend, Natalie Bains and will put all her links at end, so if you wanted to order one you could.


                   

After I got through all Natalie's personally touches with the packaging, the product itself it very nicely packaged, and comes in a plastic case which it nice and different. It comes as two products, a transplanting gel and the fibers, I received a dry mascara wand to separate my lashes which defiantly came in useful, but again I think that was Natalie's touch.

So the first step is to put your favourite mascara on, exactly how you do it normally and let it dry.
I have really straight eyelashes so I curled mine too.

Then using the transplanting gel, apply that, one eye at a time and quickly add the fibers and then seal in with the transplanting gel again, you can build it up by doing this a few times however it may clump, so using the dry mascara wand keep separating your eye lashes.

And it's as simple as that, I really love the effect and feel, I thought it was going to be really heavy and gloopy on my eye lashes but it feels really natural, I am a girl who would wear false eyelashes on a night out and with this product there is really no need for falsies at all.

Here are some before and after photographs, so you can see for yourself!

                     

This is with my favourite mascara applied, just one coat and left to dry............

                    

And here is my eyelashes with the 3D Fiber lash Mascara applied, I think it's brilliant, really makes my natual eyelashes look thick and long.

I thought the removal would be a massive problem, but it just came off with my normal eye makeup remover and a cotton pad.
I use this, Sensitive 3 in 1 miscellaneous cleansing water by Nivea.
        
                   

what do you think?
Please comment down below, if you think my eyelashes look better?
Have you tried it?

Natalie's Information

Email - natalieyounique@gmail.com
Instagram - @lashesbynatalie 

Thankyou for reading 
Love you all
Love 
Nicola x x 







No comments:

Post a Comment