Beauty - Food - Life

Sunday 2 February 2014

Metrocentre Haul !!!

Welcome back  to Appetite For Makeup,

So on Saturday, (the day after pay day) I decided I needed a little retail therapy So I went to the MetroCentre and bought way too much as usual.
When reading though blogs and watching youtube, I kind of make a mental list of everything I want to buy when pay day comes around.

So I have quite alot of Mac Lipsticks and Lipliners; but these too combined maybe is my favourite,
Magenta lipliner and Candy yum yum lipstick, the lipliner is a little darker but I think it goes really well.
I went out on Saturday Night on a girls night out and wore the Magenta lipliner all over the lip acting lick a base colour and then put Candy Yum Yum over the top, I loved it.

Something I have wanted to try for ages is the Benefit's The POREfessional Agent Zero Shine, one thing I cant stand is when I have a shiny face so I was really excited to try it; and I wasn't at all disappointed it took the shine off my face and kept it off!!! Miracle product !! Cheers Benefit!!!.

Something else from benefit I have been eyeing up is the Lolli Tint; I haven't got any of the tints but this one has really interested me! I love pink blush and couldn't wait to try it and again I LOVE LOVE LOVE it .
I really like to wear it on my lips too, it gives just the right amount of pink, to give you a lovely everything look or you can build it up or use it with another lip product to get a stronger look.

Lastly again from benefit I picked up the Erase Paste; I have always struggled to get rid of my dark circles so I thought I would try this. I have only used it the once but it like it, its maybe a little shiny but I think I have to learn how to use it better.

Whilst I was in The House Of Fraser browsing around Mac, I spotted the Nails Inc counter and was drawn, I thought why not get my nails done; there was a offer on, if you bought a varnish you got your treatment for half price. What a deal!!!! so I went for it, there is nothing else as relaxing as getting treatment done so I picked the nail varnish "Victoria" which was a really dark red and I love it and then had gel nails put on in the colour Kensington High Street.


Lastly I walked past Lush and couldn't resist going in, that place smells so good!!!!!! I picked up a bubble bar "The Comforter" and it smells divine cant wait to have a bath with it, I keep forgetting to put it in.

Lastly I thought I would share a look I wore on saturday night with all the products I have talked about.
Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nails Inc
Erase Paste
lolli tint
Agent-zero-shine
Magenta Lip Liner
Candy Yum Yum Lipstick
Bubble Bar The Comforter

Thankyou for reading, love you already!!! xxxxxx

please comment would love to hear from you all !!! xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh I have never seen candy yum yum on anyone before but I love it on you. I also really love your nails, lush. You bought all the things I either have or want on this trip.I have followed on bloglovin' and can't wait to read more. Would love it if you popped across to see me on http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, nice blog, love it :)

    If you want to see mine and follow me on bloglovin I always follow back.

    Love

    www.mintandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nicola! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you’d like to take part then read my post to find out more :) http://kerrymac88.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. the benefit tints are so good I haven't tried the lolli one yet X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havn't either hun !! x x but I recommend the lollitint!! definatley if you like pink blushers.xxx i love your blog just read it over a cuppa x x

      Delete