Beauty - Food - Life

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Mac LipStick Collection!!

Welcome Back To An Appetite For Makeup,

So MY favourite types of Blog posts or you tube videos are absolutely those about MAC lipstick collections so when looking at my ever growing collection I thought I would do one so hear goes!!!


So I thought I would Firstly apologise with the amount of selfies/pouts that may crop up in this post!!! ha

To kick of things LIPSTICK, I will first start with my very first ever MAC lipstick back when I didnt even wear lipstick which looking back seems so odd that I didnt and to ease myself in to it  I went in to MAC and asked the girl what would suit me and she suggested Crème Cup, these days I wear in as a everyday Lipstick for days out or for work.
I love it and being in the beauty community I havenoticed everyone seems to like it, its one of those staple lipsticks which is a bit of a cult favourite so good choice MAC lady.

Crème Cup 

So next, I really wanted to stay in the pinks because thats all I would dare (then HAHA) so I went for Speed-dial and its one I dont seem to reach for but I recently bought a Magenta Lipliner to use with another Lipstick which I will talk about later but I used it with Speed dial and I really like it.
I love how you can completely transform a lipstick with using lipliners as bases.



Speed Dial 
 So after Speed Dial I got a little brave and went to MAC and wanted a red so I asked the girl to match me with one and she said because I was so Pale I would suit Viva La Glam, it was so different to anything I had worn before but I really liked it on me, and I wear it all the time on nights out with the girls and its such a fun colour.


Viva La Glam

This lipstick probably has got to be my favourite autumn colour to wear, Captive, its like a really nice pale Burgundy but I do want a darker one something like Cyber maybe thats next on the shopping list.
I really like wearing this colour on a night out but it still is wearable through the day for a girly day shopping. I love it !!!!!!


Captive

All Fired Up is my newest purchase, recently on a shopping trip I spotted it and went to buy it and they didn't have it in stock, I have to admit I was slightly gutted, a little more gutted than I should be over a lipstick but I went on my phone and it wasn't out of shock on the website so I ordered it on there and a few other things I couldn't afford either.
In the picture below I have a red Lip Liner underneath as a base but I love it by it self to, just a fun girly colour kind of like a dark pinkish red! what a mix!!

All Fired Up
 And Lastly its Candy Yum Yum and this colour is by far the brightest and most fun colour I own and its really not like me but I love it and wear it a lot more that I thought; its such a bright colour but I think it suits me.
I wear it with a Magenta Lip Liner underneath when I bought it, the Mac Lady was confused why I was buying the two items together which worried me a little but I just liked the combination and have never looked back !!! so mix up them lip liners and lipstick combos Ladies !!!!!!!

So that is all of them, I am sure my collection wiLL grow and grow and my purse will suffer but I am not worried in the slightest.

Thankyou for reading, please comment and show me some love!!!!

Love you already xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Mac lipsticks are the best! they're so moisturising

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good lipsticks, but I like the Speed Dial shade the most :))
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh I followed you Hun x x gonna have a read now x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love captive. Great colour and great read.
    Claire. X
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete