Beauty - Food - Life

Thursday 30 January 2014

Liebster Award


Welcome Back To An Appetite For MakeUp,

So I had never herd of the Leibster Award but I was Nominated from a  few brilliantly bloggers
Lily and Joana  Thankyou you lovely Ladies.
So I am meant to answer 11 questions and nominate 11 fellow bloggers to do it, so here we go!!!!!!!!

                                  1.    Why did you decide to start blogging?

Well, I started at university because we had to do it as a part of the course, but the blog back then was concentrated around my textile work and the work of other artists.
But I recently got really into makeup and beauty and started to watch alot of youtube, so I just thought lets give it ago.
I would love to start a Youtube channel but I'm a little scared. One day maybe !!!!

                                 2. What bloggers inspire you the most?

I read just about everyone's blog, but I love Tanya Burr, Lily Melrose, Lily Pebbles and probably my favourite is Vivianna does makeup, I slightly want her life.

                                3. What is the one product you cannot live without?

Well as a make up obsessive, this is a hard question to answer, but I would have to say my Foundation.
I think clear looking skin is all you need.
I use Mac Studio Sculpt in the colour NW20, it is my saviour on everyday.

                               4. What is your go to item in your wardrobe?

For a daytime look, it has to be a dress and leggings, probably something tartan known me, I am a little obsessed with the print at the moment.

                              5. What is a trend that because big that you just didn’t get?

I think I didn't get this trend because I didn't have to legs for them, I think they look brilliant on some people but not on me. ( Jealousy Gets You Know Where Nicola ) HA HA 
But its WETLOOK leggins.

                             6. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?

I would love to travel to America, but not the obvious place like Disney land or New York; I would love to see them places too however would love to go to North Carolina and Seattle maybe like a road trip right round America.
                           7. What is your favourite season of the year?

Defiantly without a doubt Autumn/Winter, there is nothing better that chunky knitted cardigans and scarfs, I love the dark colours and chance to wear some really dark lips to go with them.

                           8. If you could be any celebrity for the day who would it be?

I would Love to be ADELE for a day, I think she is beautiful and curvy like me haa, she is so talented too.

                          9. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?

I would love to be able to stop time, how cool would that be, I am a person who is always fashionably 5 minutes latte for everything, even work which is really bad so the stop watch would come in so handy.

10. What is your favourite fashion or beauty trend at the moment?

I have to say Tartan, Simple as that.

11. Most played song on your phone or other devices?

At the moment, its Little Mix ( Little Me), I love it. 

I hope you have enjoyed my answers and now I NOMINATE


xxxxxxxx

Thankyou for reading 
Love You Already



 











No comments:

Post a Comment