Beauty - Food - Life

Wednesday 12 February 2014

My First Birchbox!!

Hello Welcome back to An Appetite For Makeup.

So I have already done a few Glossy Box Reviews, I love them, the idea of getting a box full of surprises every week its so exciting.
I have been reading alot of reviews of alot of different beauty boxes but I have always wanted to sign up for the Birch Boxes so I treat my self on pay day and bought a 6 month subscription.

So BirchBox like GlossyBox is a monthly subscription beauty box at the same price but Birchbox have a online store which you can buy the products they promote with free shipping.


So I was happy with the box overall but there was lots of moisturisers which are necessary but not as exciting as say a lipstick or something like that.
But I have to say when I saw that little spy girl I did a little happy shriek, I have the full size POREfesssional
but I was running out and thinking of trying a new primer and when I received the sample bottle of it, it definatley made me fall back in love with it.

I have been looking for a new moisturiser for a while and I really like this one, I put it on before my make up and it makes my skin feel amazing, Its the Blanc Cachemire, Creme De Jour Proctective; I am going to try it for a few more weeks and I would definatly thinking of investing in it even with its £54.75 price tag for the full size product.

so next was the Philip Kingsley, Moisture Balancing Conditioner, the card says helps with tangles and I have really naturally curly hair so my hair gets really tangled and this conditioner really did do wonders on the knots, not to keen as I felt it left my hair quite greasy and this isn't something I usually have trouble with.  

I have just found my absolute favourite hand cream ever in the Soap and Glory's Hand Foot, but this one in the box was nice and with defiantly use it, I keep it at work and it is really nice, its the Lavera Hand Cream and it smells really nutty and is very buttery.

The last beauty product in the box was the BEEKIND Body Lotion and I love it, it smells like honey and is really nourishing; I use it all over my body but mostly on my arms and legs after I have a bath> I will be dinfatly investing in the full size products.

Lastly They always put a Lifestyle Extra in the box and this month it was a ITSU Miso Soup and to be honest I cant bring my self to try it, apparently its really healthy and tasty but it just doesn't appeal to me.

Looking forward to my next box.

Philip Kingsley Conditioner
BENEFIT The POREfessional
Blanc Cachemire
Lavera Hand Cream
BEEKIND Body Lotion
ITSU Miso Soup

Thankyou for reading XXXX
please comment Below !! xxx
Love you already xx



No comments:

Post a Comment