Beauty - Food - Life

Sunday 5 October 2014

The " kylie Jenner" Lip

Welcome Back To An Appetite For Makeup!!!!!!

So everyone one in the beauty community, bloggers, you-tubers alike have been all going bonkers for this lip colour, and I can see why it's so different and is really universal and suit everybody.  

I thought I would share my take on it, I have two options in my make up collection that give the "Kylie Jenner" look! 

The first is a lipstick by MAC and my very good friend Steffi bought me it for my birthdayand it's called Faux and I'm obsessed, this is definitely the more muted one out of the two, I use it with no lip liner and it's perfect!!! Just perfect!!!!

                                   


     

I think this lip colour is beautiful and really just like " Kylie Jenners" and definitely more muted than the next one.  

The next lipstick is equally as beautiful, and I saw this on You-tuber And makeup guru, Jaclyn Hills channel, she actually work with Gerard cosmetics to design this lipstick colour making sure everything was right and she did an amazing job, It's of course the lipstick straight from the 90's and aptly named '1995' by Gerard Cosmetics.
I used a lips liner with this look just because of my pale complexion the lipstick is quite dark, so I treated the application of the lipstick just as I would a dark red or plum colour.

*note* Sorry about the amount of selfies in this post!!!


                                 



   
                                    
                                 






                   




                  

Please let me know what you think of this lipstick trend!!!!! Do you like it or hate it ???????
What lipsticks do you apply to achiever this lipstick???????

Thank you for reading LOVE YOU ALREADY xxxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment