Beauty - Food - Life

Monday 20 October 2014

Massive LUSH Haul !!!!!!

Welcome back to An Appetite for Make Up,

So I went in to Lush at the weekend, I practically died and went to heaven, I love that shop but I love it even more when its filled with all the new autumn and Christmas collection.
When I go in lush, I'm hit with the collective smell of lush that you don't get when you buy one or two items to take home. I bought so much, got a little carried away and now my room smells of that same collective smell !!!!!!! WIN.

I have just had an amazing techni-colour bath and I have a hot chocolate and I'm watching The Holiday (Yes I am aware  its only October), so I'm pretty comfy sat here right now blogging, so I thought I would show you what I picked up.




So yeah I definitely went a bit mad, but I needed a Lush fix, I will be enjoying many baths with this lot and its worth every penny. One  thing I love about Lush is the staff, they are always so lovely and helpful and not in a "I'm going to try and sell you everything" kind of way either, they are just really nice and know everything about the products which is so useful because some times I just want something as a real treat so I want it to be perfect for my skin and sense of smell.


I have herd a lot of this SNOW FAIRY shower gel however I have never tried it, I can completely understand why that every Christmas is comes in and becomes quickly out of stock because it smells BEAUTIFUL; I used it yesterday in the bath and my whole upstairs smells of sweets! My dad thought I had made Jelly haaaa.
I bought the small one but I might have to go back and repurchase the MASSIVE bottle of it.


I really wanted to find a new soap, as I have been using the Karma soap and I really like the sent but its a bit musky but this one is lovely it smells like Christmas obviously as its called Reindeer Rock.


So this bubble bar is basically Snow Fairy shower gel in a bubble bar so what's not to love!!!! Think this will be on my list to Santa!!! Lots of Candy Mountain bubble bars please Santa.


I usually stay away from these glittery bubble bars, but I was talking to the lovely women in Lush about my love of anything that smells of cinnamon and she pointed me in the direction of this glittery silver holly delight called Holly Go Lightly, I haven't used it yet but it smells so festive and looks so much fun.


So this bath bomb called Phoenix, is my favourite it smells gorgeous, it smells of Cherries, dates and again CINNAMON!!!!!!! its really hydrating and refreshing!!!
Something I am in need of now the colder weather is coming, I may have to get a few of these!!! I hope its not a limited addition for autumn or winter, I would be rather sad :(


 
This little beauty looks like a pumpkin and has a cinnamon stick, sticking out of it as its stork so I had to have it!! I cant wait to try this one, its called Sparkly Pumpkin believe it or not haa.


 I have seen these on many blogs and you-tube channels but have never seen one work and WOW they are so fun, this Northern Lights Bath Bomb is like a fire work disply for your bath and left my bath lots of different colours and smelt SOOOOOO good, this one has ylang-ylang in which is really moisturising for your skin.
This is what my bath looked like!!! how amazing is it????


Please comment below which Lush product is your favourite????
What do you think of the autumn and winter collection?

Thank you for reading
Love you already.

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely =)
    I got my mam snowfairy last Christmas...I may have borrowed it lol it is lush!
    I reeeaaaallly want a northern lights bath bomb!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete