Beauty - Food - Life

Friday 31 October 2014

Last minute Halloween MakeUp look!!!

Welcome back to An Appetite For MakeUp,

With Halloween today, I thought I would put together a blog post about how to achieve a generic makeup look that you could wear for many Halloween costumes for example zombie, the undead, a vampire the list is endless. this makeup look will just make you look dead, so could just wear this look for anything dead even just your normal clothes and you will still look dressed ready for any Halloween party. So its ideal for a last minute costume idea.



I started with moisturising the skin as always because smooth skin when applying very drying face paints is essential, so just use the one that gives you the most moisture, I also primed the skin using my favourite primer, I used the Arbonne Primer but just use your favourite.

So I then went in with the white face paint, I just used a cheap one from Bodycare, I really think you don't need to spend loads on Halloween because its just for one night.



 
 
So as you can see I just used the white foundation with a real techniques brush and buffed it in to the skin, the foundation was really sheer so I used a cheap white powder also from body care to set the foundation and also to intensify the colour and make it matt.
 
So I just used this powder to do this, I personality wouldn't miss this step because it made the look come together.

I then went in with a blusher from Rimmel, and used this to make the eyes really ill looking, concentrating this on the outer edge and all along the bottom last line and just dare to bring it really far down on to your under eye circles. Think of how you look when your not very well, you have pink eyes so to look dead just accentuate this.



 
 
Then I went in with a matt black eye shadow, so you can use just one you already have in your make up collection, again I just used this cheap palette from Body care, the only important thing is that its matt.
So using the black eye shadow darken the outer edge of your eye and then bring it down concentrating on the under eye circle and on your inner eye socket, this makes you look extremely tired and ill so that's perfect for looking dead again.
 
 
 
So again with that same matt black shadow begin to contour with it, similar to what you use bronzer for in a normal makeup routine, so run in down your nose, around your hair line, in the hollows of your cheeks, along your jaw line, down your neck and on your chest to accentuate the bones on your chest to make you look painfully skinny.  



So to finish the look off, I went in with a wine coloured lipstick, but putting the colour on your inner lip rather than the outer lip, and then just run a bit of that same black eye shadow along the inside of your lip.
And then your done, here I just made a few cracks coming down from eye with a thin black liquid eyeliner but you down have to.
Lucy is going as a dead school girl so I back combed her hair and ripped some old tights up and put her hair in bunches, very quick and easy.

 
here I used the same techniques but went in with some fake blood and some Halloween contact lenses.
 
What are you going as this Halloween?,
 
Hope you enjoyed it!
 
Thankyou for reading.
 
love you already
 
love Nicola xxxx

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment