Beauty - Food - Life

Thursday 2 October 2014

The Candy Rocks Event

Welcome back to An Appetite for Make Up,

I had the absolutely pleasure on Thursday night to be invited along to the Candy Rocks Event, a north east based jewellery company which have the most amazing collection of statement necklaces; in which I am now the proud owner of five and I'm sure I will collect a fair few more.
I was invited by Lisa, one half of the Candy rocks team and fellow north east blogger, follow her blog here, its amazing.

So the event was held at The Town Wall which is just over the road from central station in the centre of Newcastle, and they didn't half spoil us, it was such an amazing event and I have never been so lucky ever in my life.

So of course there was so many pretty necklaces which I bought two of and won one and then to top it off received one in my goody bag!!

I don't know what I'm playing at really because every photo I took was naff haaa, very blurry or to bright because of the flash, but I have already read some amazing blogs with lovely pictures of the event that you must read!!! Shivani's blog

So I bought two necklaces which were gorgeous however I can only show you one as the other is a present for my friends 25th birthday and she reads my blogs (bless her),



I wore my new necklace on a girls night out at the weekend just with a plain black dress and it really set the outfit off. I LOVE IT.


So we had the chance to name a necklace and then they chose the name they liked the best and that person won the necklace, and I WON!!! I was very shocked because I never win anything ever!!! but it seems that Candy Rocks is my good luck charm because this was the first of a night of LUCK !!!
I named the necklace "Liquorice On Ice" and they liked it and I got to take the beautiful necklace home !!! YEY.



 The lovely girls at Candy Rocks held a raffle to raise money for Headstart4Babies and OH MY GOD what  brilliant prizes they were I won two amazing gifts!!! I couldn't believe it I have always wanted something from tarte Cosmetics but have never got my hands on anything but I won a tarte eye shadow palette "Golden Days and Sultry Night" and I'm obsessed!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT 



So I have been looking to buy the blush "the Rockateur" for ages now and I won this gift set from benefit, its amazing and the blush is perfect and because of my pale complexion it's kind of a bronzer on me too so win win really!!
I am so gratful for my prizes and I hope we raised a much as we could for the charity.


The event was so fun, and we even did a quiz!!! and I was absolutely crap, I didn't know any answers except one about Harry Potter so glad I was teamed up with quiz master Chloe who blogs over at The New Girl In Toon, she was brilliant she put me to shame.

So after all the treats throughout the night, we got to take a goody bag away filled with brilliant treats and sweets and necklace from Candy Rocks which is gorgeous!!!!!





This is my beautiful niece Jessica wearing my Candy Rocks necklace and she loves it!! I MIGHT LET HER WEAR IT !!! JUST MAYBE !! HAA.




It was such an amazing night, I had so much fun and met some lovely new bloggers and got to catch up with some familiar faces once again.
Would like to say a massive Thankyou to Lisa and Andrea at Candy Rocks for inviting me you are so kind.
Cant wait for the next event we all get to go to.

LASTLY,

Thankyou for reading. LOVE YOU ALREADY.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha Quiz Master!

    I love the necklace you picked out, it looks so lovely on you

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou x I love it too !! Yeh you were brilliant !!!! I knew nothing !! Shameful really ha hope your good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! So glad you enjoyed it :) xx

    ReplyDelete