Beauty - Food - Life

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Soap & Glory Favourites!

Hello Everyone, Welcome back to An Appetite For Make Up,

So I don't know about anyone else but I cant live without hand cream, I always carry about 3 around in my work bag and I'm forever creaming up especially in the winter; my skin is so dry and I just cant stand it.

But which is your favourite?

My favourite and I'm sure it is a lot of peoples favourites is Soap & Glory's Hand Food, I absolutely love it and I believe it is a "must have" for your handbag!!, I love the scent and the cream isn't too oily because of its non-greasy properties which is such a good quality to have for a everyday hand cream because no one wants to sit there to let there hands dry.


 .....and then this takes me on to my second product in my all time favourite soap and glory products;
Heel Genius; I am on my feet all day like many of you hard working people out there; and I try to look after my feet really well, I have tried many foot creams and scrubs and this one from soap and glory is by far the best I've tried, Baby soft feet.
And the best part is I just rub it on my feet and pop my slipper socks on and sit back and relax or sleep with them on, and you can just let it do all the work for you.
Also it has a slight peppermint scent which is good for foot products however not too strong and it still has a nice scent, sometimes with other products I have tried I find the peppermint scent too strong and it stings my feet so this was the perfect balance.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my post, Please leave a comment x

Thankyou

Love You Already

xxx
http://www.soapandglory.com/

2 comments:

  1. Soap & Glory is my fave! I have hand food in my room, bag & one at work! Thank god for 3 for 2!

    Anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the comment x x I do too x I love there shampoo too

      Delete