Beauty - Food - Life

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Two "Can't Live Without" Make Up Brushes

Hello Everyone, Welcome back to An Appetite For Make Up,

I am the first to admit I have way to many brushes but I am certainly not ashamed and neither should you, we are all the same.
I have a lot but if I had to just pick two these two would be my choices, so first would be a good foundation brush because I believe if that's right you can create any make up look perfectly.

The New CID Foundation Brush, So I came across this brand about February last February I went to a Make Up demonstration at Winyard Hall and I absolutely fell in love with the brand and spent a little bit too much money but hey ho don't we all.
Its such a nice brand and I will show you all the products I bought if you interested, please leave a comment down below if you are.
So back to the brush, It blends really well and makes the product go a lot further, I am really not a fan of putting foundation on with flat brushes so I like this brush because I can really buff it in to my skin.
I'm really not a fan of foundations without a high coverage so I need a brush I can buff it in with so my high coverage foundation doesn't look too much this brush is just prefect for that.

So this brings me to the next brush and I don't think I could put "favourite" and "brush" in the same sentence without talking about Real Techniques, I absolutely love Pixiwoo and I think we all do!!
The whole range is amazing but my favourite is the "Buffing Brush", I love to pat on my Powder, Bronzer and Blush on with this brush so I actually have three, I just find the the prefect size for all three things, It may be too big for some people to achieve a perfect contour but its perfect for me.

Thankyou for reading and please comment down below letting me know your favourite make up brushes.

Love You Already

xxx
http://realtechniques.com/
http://www.newcidcosmetics.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/pixiwoo


No comments:

Post a Comment