Beauty - Food - Life

Monday 27 July 2015

Skin Care Routine

Welcome back to An appetite for make up,

I have never been happy with my skin care routine in my life, I have always struggled with breakouts especially blackhead on my nose and chin, also I have dry skin.
In my pursuit for the perfect products, I have tried everything and just now I think I have found the perfect combination of products that do what I want.

So in this post I'm going to share with you my current skin care routine which I am happy with, 
(at the moment anyway).


So firstly, I am going to talk about their BIORE Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
I have seen so many charcoal masks and charcoal products on the market and I was really intrigued.
Charcoal has the ability to draw out impurities and trap them, I have been using this face wash for about a month now, and I have noticed my pores on my nose are so much better they feel unclogged and less visible, I did get quite a few stops  the first week but they seem to have cleared up now.
I will carry on using this morning and night, I love it.


I have just recently been on a holiday to Spain with my family, and when I was on the plane I thought I would take advantage of the duty free and treat my self to a Clinique Sonic System,
I have wanted to try a cleansing brush for ages, as I have dry skin I feel like it will gently buffs away the dead skin and I really like the way my skin feels after use.
I use it just once on an evening for 1 minute, I feel like if I use it any more it would irritate my sensitive skin.


I use my cleansing brush with the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in Mild, I didn't initially buy any products to use with my brush on the plane, and I was unsure what to use, I asked in Debenhams and has a really useful chat about my skin type and she suggested this soap, I really like it and it so soothing on my face. I think you have to use a really liquid soap with this as the brush would irritate your skin if the brush isn't wet enough.


Lastly, I have been looking for a really intense moisture mask to put on my skin, sometimes because I am trying to get rid of my blackheads and I'm washing my skin alot, this leaves my skin dry.
I was in The Body Shop, trying to find my mam a birthday present and I noticed this product, its called a DROPS OF YOUTH Bouncy Sleeping Mask.
I have never seen anything like this product and its so moisturising, it comes with a little spoon with it so cute!, a little scoop is all you need for your whole face, so at £24.00 a tub, I don't mind because it will last me ages.
It has very thick jelly-like texture, and you sleep in it, it is anti ageing so I am hoping this will be my new wonder product.
The range has a serum to use through the day, underneath you make up so I will be purchasing this next time I am shopping.



I hope you have enjoyed this post and I hope you try some of my favourite skin care products;
Please comment down below what your favourite skin care products are?

Thankyou for reading.

Love Nicola

xxx





2 comments: