Beauty - Food - Life

Friday 17 July 2015

Estee Lauder Haul

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup,

So the blogging has been a massive fail this year, BUT.... I am really focused now and want to get back in to it, soooo....

For sometime now, I have not been happy with my foundation, I have extremely dry skin especially around my nose and I have never used a foundation that didn't extenuate this.
I went for a little shopping trip to House of Fraser and when looking around the women on the Estee Lauder counter offered to do my make up and me being me I bought the lot!!!!



So I will run through the products I bought and share my thoughts on them, so hope you enjoy and please let me know, your favourite products for dry skin.


So first off, this foundation slightly shows off how dry my nose actually is, however if applied correctly this foundation will cover anything and has such a beautiful finish. I must note, with this foundation you need to get your skin care routine down to a T! If I were to use this foundation without moisturising beforehand  it wouldn't look so good.


I am totally guilty of sometimes not taking off my make up as good as I should and just running a make up wipe across my face, so I thought I would treat myself to a really good make up remover, and this Estee Lauder Take It Away is amazing it feel more like a moisturiser, I love it.



To go along side the foundation I bought the concealer, its a really nice concealer which covers all my imperfections really well, its very good under the eyes to cover my dark circles, however maybe I would purchase a lighter version to brighten up my under eye area a little more.


As I had purchased the foundation and concealer, I thought I would go the whole hog and get the powder too, to set it all in place, I really like this powder and just brush a tiny amount on my face to set my foundation and on my T Zone.
You can really control the coverage, by using a flat make up sponge you can really pack on the product for a higher coverage, I sometimes just use this for days I just want to even out my skin tone.


So as I have mentioned, I have dry skin, and this has been my absolute favourite ever moisturiser I have ever tried, its so hydrating (hence the name). I have actually already used all of this and will be purchasing it again.


Well, I can tell you that Estee Lauder are quite generous with the amount of free samples they give you, or it may have been the amount of products I bought, but none the less, I got loads!!!

Two products I was very impressed with were the two serums I received as samples, they go on before your moisturise and have really made my skin feel more hydrated and even.
I will be purchasing these two serums without a doubt.




Please comment down below telling me your favourite Estee Lauder products?

Thankyou for reading.

Love Nicola xxxx











No comments:

Post a Comment