Beauty - Food - Life

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Syn free Carrot cake oat pancake recipe

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup, 




So to kick off the introduction of more slimming world posts on my previously makeup centered blog, I thought I would share with you all my favourite breakfast recipe. 

Before slimming world, I used to skip breakfast, I would have something sugary at about 10.30, usually half a pack of biscuits; however now that's completely changed; I make sure I have a big breakfast every single morning to try and curb any mid morning picking.

So anyway back to the pancakes; I make lots of variations on these oat pancakes but this is my favourite recipe, and because I have added carrot, I am adding more speed (which is the secret to slimming world)



Ingredients - 
40g of oats
1 egg
50mls of milk (from your hexa allowance)
Yogurt of your choice 
A dash of vanilla 
1/4 of tsp of cinnamon
Half a grated carrot (which I microwaved for 1minute)
Half a tbsp of sweetener 
Raspberries for topping
Fry light 

Method - 
Measure out 50mls of milk (from your allowance) in a jug, add the oats, vanilla, cinnamon, sweetener, egg, grated carrot and 2 tbsp of yogurt and stir really well.



Add a couple of sprays of fry light to your frying pan and turn on to a medium heat.

Add your mixture to the pan, I got three out of this mixture. The mixture is quite wet but it will set up.



Fry them for about 3 minutes each side, keeping an eye on them, as they can quickly burn.

I served them with the rest of the yogurt and defrosted frozen raspberries. 
However you could serve them with any fruit of your choice or even syn some ice cream and have them for desert.



 So here is the finished product, they were delicious!! 
I hope you enjoy if you decide to try them!! 

Please comment down below to tell what you think.

For more SlimmingWorld inspiration add me on instragram at @nicolacrossmansw ( I post a picture of every single thing I eat)

Thankyou for reading 

Love Nicola x x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment