Beauty - Food - Life

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Re-introduction - Slimming world update

Welcome back to An appetite for makeup- 



So let me re-introduce myself, I really wanted to do this post as I feel I have lost my mojo for blogging.
There was a time, about two years ago, I was really into blogging, very passionate about what I was blogging about and I feel as if I've lost that. 
I have not lost the passion for beauty or makeup; I just feel I have lots other things I'm also passionate about and want to share. 

So this post is basically re-introducing my blog and telling you what to expect.
If you have read some of my most recent posts. you will see I'm on a slimming world weighloss journey and it's been pretty successful. I've now lost 4 stone 12 pounds, and pretty much completely changed my body. 
This is a huge passion of mine and something I want to share with you all.
However, I felt, when putting those kinds of posts up on my blog, the post felt very disconnected with the theme. 

I wanted to write this post, to tell you all, that what you will see from me from now on, is going to be a lot more varied.
I did think about changing the name of my blog, however becuase the name of my blog is An 'Appetite' for makeup, and the word 'Appetite' is usually connected with food, so I felt it all still fit in.

So what will you see from me.........

Lots of varied posts about - 
Makeup
Beauty
Nail art
Slimming world 
Lifestyle 
Baking
And more

I hope you continue to support me and my blogging journey and I feel that this re-introduction will allow me to get my mojo for blogging back, as it will enable me to write about many of my passions. 

Love you lots 

Love Nicola xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment