Beauty - Food - Life

Tuesday 3 June 2014

NorthEastTeaParty!!!!!

Welcome Back To An Appetite For MakeUp,

So this weekend I did something very exciting and went to the NorthEast Tea Party, a bloggers meet up arranged by the lovely Danni and kloe, it was so nice to meet other bloggers from the Northeast and get connected.
I didnt know there was such a scene in the northeast and Im so glad to now be apart of it, I met some really nice people and they will hopefully will become my new blogging besties.
                                                    
                                                    

So the event was at Walkabout in Middlesbrough; and everyone was asked to bring some baked goods and OH MY GOD, everyone excelled themselves, there was SO much cake and everything was so Yummy!!!!!!!.

We held a raffle For Macmillan Cancer Support and raised £56.50, and I won this very lovely mirror from UnicornAlley, which is so surprising because I never win anything!!! totally the worst luck going haa.

 

So even after we were treated to all the lovely cake and company we got the goody bag of all goody bags!!,
it was jam packed full of exciting new things I cant wait to try!!!
So this is what I got!!!


Tresured Magpie 

I had an amazing afternoon and cant wait to be involved with more meets up in the blogging communtiy.

In other news, My Mam and Dad have been on Holiday to Mallorca and I got some really interest gifts from their travels, Firstly I got a candle holder made out of candles!, You can put a tea light in if you want to intensify the scent, but you don't have to! the scent is really strong and to keep the smell strong all you have to do it scrap a little of the surface every now and again.
It smells like Melon and is so fresh, my whole room smells of summer!!



The next thing I was so excited with, which may be a little strange, but I'm going to a hen night in two weeks and the theme is circus; and I'm going as a snake charmer; so my lovely Mam kindly picked me a hip scarf from spain to wear for the Hen Party, and its perfect.


Thankyou For Reading !!
Love You Already!!!
xxx






6 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh I didn't see your mirror, it's amazing!

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know x its sooo cute !!!!
    my niece wants it but its mine haaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to meet you on Sunday Nicola, you were my newbie buddy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. am jelly =( can i come with u next time lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww lovely meeting you too cate !!!

    Hayley I will let you next time sorry x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great post and your candle sounds amazing! So lovely to meet you! Xx

    ReplyDelete