Beauty - Food - Life

Friday 16 May 2014

Mini E.L.F Haul


Welcome Back to An Appetite For MakeUp,

So when thinking of what to put in my Beauty Box Swap with Laura-Kate from SugarMakeUpDoll blog, I wanted to find something I had never tried before to make it more exciting, I kept hearing of E.L.F and thought it was a exclusively American brand, but its not its totally available in the U.K (Yey) and its brilliant and Cheap as Chips.

So I bought three items and when my parcel came, I open it up to see ten products, its crazy, in the Best way!!!!.

 So here's what I got !!!!




This Bronzer is amazing!!! I love it, its a perfect contour colour for my skin tone and its matt with slight gold undertones but no shimmer, so its brilliant, will definitely be trying more bronzers and blushes from E.L.F.


This High Definition Powder is a break through in my make-up routine, I see Youtubers use translucent  powders to set their foundations and especially under-eye concealers but I didn't own one.
Well I have been missing out and doing things all wrong, So I apply my foundation and then concealer and set it all with my nw20 powder which is my foundation number in Mac, so effectively undoing all the brightening work I did applying a lighter concealer to my under eyes , so what the high definition powder does is set it but keep the brighter look and also I put it on my high points to set the foundation there too.


I have been really in to pigment type eye shadows since I got a gold one in my BirchBox, this one is a matt eye shadow pigment and its a really subtle mauve colour but you can intensify it by using some setting spray or charged water on your brush and pat it on, its not as pigmented as I would like but its really nice for a everyday make up look.

This gloss is a little bit too Orange for me and orange is one of them colours I cant pull off but I really would like to suit them but I just don't, But its really nice consistency.


I hate Glitter but I love this Glitter gloss, I have been loving wearing it over nude lipsticks like Creme Cup by MAC, it transforms the nude in to something a little for interesting for a night out somewhere special.


This Conditioning Lip Balm is really nice, its has a slight Rose colour and perfect for the summer as it has a SPF of 15, I'm going on a Hen Night to Benidorm in July so this is a perfect pool side staple.

This is another Pigment for E.L.F, but in a shimmery mauve colour this one you can dramatically intensify with setting spray and it adds a lovely shimmer to the eye.


I never deviate from black eye liner, but this plum colour is perfect and adds something different to smokey eye, it really complements gold eye shadows, and I use gold eye shadows alot so that is really good in my book.

This gloss is really standard but lovely, it smells like coconuts and feel moisturising, its a really nice pink and very effortless for them days where a bit gloss and mascara is all you can be bothered with.

I also bought a 32 piece eye shadow palette for the beauty box swap I got involved in, but don't really have an opinion on them as I haven't tried them, the colours where very pretty and a bit of everything really, matt, shimmery, darks , neutrals and highlight colours so I hope Laura enjoys them.



So all in all, I actually Bought the 32 Piece Eye shadow Palette and two High Definition Powders because I couldn't resist a present for my self, and everything else I got free and only spent 23 pound which is crazy cheap.
So go and check E.L.F out and order away!!!!!

I have just ordered Four fluffy blender brushes for my eye shadow and two brushes to pack on the colour on the lid, so six brushes for 11 pound !!!! its crazy, I will of course do a blog about there quality.

Have you tried anything of E.L.F, What do you girls recommend??

Thankyou for reading,
Love you already

xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment