Beauty - Food - Life

Monday 30 December 2013

Hello Everyone Welcome to An Appetite For MakeUp

Hello everyone welcome to my blog!!!

Im pretty new to blogging about makeup but its becoming a massive part of my life latley and want to share it all with you!.
It all started one day when I was off work because I had tonsillitis, (poor me ha) I was bored and couldnt be bothered to turn the TV on (I know how lazy) however luckily I had my ipad so I went on Youtube and managed to stumble across millions of vlogs/tags/makeup and nail tutorials and this just got me so excited aboout make up all over again.

Sooooo a few month and lots of money and trips to MAC went by and here I am attempting to start the long road to being a beauty blogger. My blog will consist of make up and beauty hauls and reviews and god knows what else! I can really see myself going blog crazy.

I hope you all enjoy my journey and I hope you may find it remomotley interesting.

Also I am also on the road to loosing weight and then putting it back on and then loosing it again so there will be maybe a few posts about that too.

Thankyou for reading I love you already xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment